Thursday, February 11, 2010

Internal Lump On Dogs Stomach My Dog Was Put On Antibiodics For An Abcess. Is It Normal For Internal Swelling And Irritation Afterwards?

My dog was put on antibiodics for an abcess. Is it normal for internal swelling and irritation afterwards? - internal lump on dogs stomach

The abscess drained and all infections. Now that I feel the tumor still a little swollen, but not fluently. It's a bit difficult and we think it is a pipe in a stroke if the abscess was. I read and read some things that limphnodes swell and sometimes agrivated. I thought that was what I feel because my dog back to himself. She plays and eat healthily. His vital signs are good and temperature. I dipped the area with salt ebsom and application of the ointment daily perscribed and I hope that soon everything calmed down and returned to normal.

1 comment:

M. HippocratEz said...

Yes, that's normal. That is the whole body to heal itself.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Television for electric. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator