Saturday, February 20, 2010

Teen Scream Rapidshare Site:blogspot.com How Do Men In Bands Scream Louder Than Me As A Teen?

How do men in bands scream louder than me as a teen? - teen scream rapidshare site:blogspot.com

If I understand correctly, this means that you can see my voice, they go later when I was a grown man and a couple of guys in the bands that I described. So my question is, how can I now 17 with my vote is closer than I was a child, and not later cry from all the manhood in the top position.

2 comments:

metal_re... said...

There's this .... DVD from Melissa, I crossed think his name is ...
"The Zen of screaming"
Keep shouting www.angelagossow.com has good advice.

Kristy The Great said...

Two things
1. Microphones
2. Practice

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Television for electric. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator