Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dora The Exporer Sound Byte Just Wondering Where Are There Parents?

Just wondering Where are there parents? - dora the exporer sound byte

Dora the Explorer and her cousin Diego, the two travel around the world with its own resources. Max and Ruby are the last-minute children (my grandmother is from time to time, but I've never parents) What is the message?

11 comments:

umm... said...

Good question ... I often wonder lol

sweetie1... said...

I do not think adults have shown Muppet Babies in the well and the babies.

Неподдельно К-Maк said...

You're a genius. Keep studying cartoons popular with children and see if you can find all other disputes surprising.

bigdonut... said...

Dora and Diego, were arrested the parents and the police. Swipe s Greencards coup.

єЖтяα ¢яιѕρψ said...

I saw the parents of Dora ... Not sure, Diego ... Ruby is the eldest sister, the majority of patients I have ever seen .... Who needs a mother or father with his surroundings?

Robert B said...

Good point. What you see "The Naked Brothers Band"? My nephew thinks it's great that children a tour bus and hang, no school or an adult, tell them what to do.

Bingo! said...

It's like Hansel and Gretel, parents accompanied by the bridge, on the long road through the woods and left!

swamp elf said...

Charlie Brown and gang did not.

Nico said...

They are independent

Sara=] said...

I always wonder that, with a few shows ... especially Dora ... lol

kmv said...

What he's crazy lap only "Wahwahwah" adults in Peanuts, now that some adult supervision crazy.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Television for electric. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator